I had zero initial interest in the *MOTU Origins 200X Cartoon Collection*,
but one or two or three of these tempted me before I ended up putting the
rest...
I hope you all are enjoying your most sacred of holidays! Here's a strip
I'd made for the occasion back in 2017, but it is still relevant.
[image: Click t...
Since he only appeared as a giant hologram in the last movie, Hasbro didn't
bother making a six inch figure for Snoke. But he appears in the flesh for
T...
Going to keep this as short as possible and say goodbye to the
"blog-o-sphere" as today is the last time i plan on being here and continue
my move forward ...
Moa (HATOFUL BOYFRIEND creator) and myself have been working on several
projects for over 5 years now. Among them is the new Kickstarter several
weeks ag...
These are so much fun looking.
ReplyDelete