As of this blogpost, Genforcer's Kickstarter campaign has achieved 100%
being funded! Congratulations! And while the planned "pilot episode" will
be happen...
Some collectibles look peaceful on the shelf... this one looks like it
needs a containment protocol. Flawtoys has teamed up with Severed Dreams
Studio for...
While not a collector of related memorabilia/product, Peanuts was just a
staple of my '70s childhood, and Halloween would bring the annual viewing
of *It...
Thank you for making the last release of Sincroborg weirdness a strong one!
It was definitely an oddball wave of patchwork PVC across the various
figures...
The publisher is using a new address for their RSS feed. Please update your
feed reader to use this new URL:
*http://www.tenacious-toys.blogspot.com/feed...
Happy New year! It's been a crazy challenging year but I got a few things
done and hopefully this new year will be better. Fingers crossed. As always
thank...
LEGO Ideas The Globe a fun Earth build! Crazy how intricate it was inside,
more technic than i imagined! Best part was adding in the continents, and
outer...
I hope you all are enjoying your most sacred of holidays! Here's a strip
I'd made for the occasion back in 2017, but it is still relevant.
[image: Click t...
I scored so incredibly big time last weekend at the flea market, coming
home with all the Sesame Street Fisher-Price Little People stuff you see
here for...
It’s been a while since I put up a post here, but anyone who follows me on
Instagram knows I’ve been plenty busy making cool new stuff! The 3D printed
GI J...
As everyone should know by now, I collaborate with my close friend and
brother from another mother, Matt Doughty/Onell Design. Which was the case
in the ...
Moa (HATOFUL BOYFRIEND creator) and myself have been working on several
projects for over 5 years now. Among them is the new Kickstarter several
weeks ag...
[image: Shamrock Arrow - Fang (Super Festival 55 ltd., 1/9/11)]
After seeing a new version of Shamrock Arrow's distinctive toy, Fang,
revealed after nearl...
I have been wanting to update my website for a while and at the moment I
have one page that links to a lot of other pages on different websites.
Now tha...
Well, that's it. Stick a fork in me. I'm done.
After over a year of sporadic blogging and constantly feeling guilty that I
let something I worked so hard t...
Over my year hiatus I still played around with stuff I had picked up and
would occasionally snap some pics with my phone, either with the built in
camera ...
Cool!
ReplyDelete