Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Toy Fail #1

So I've decided to fill this blog with certain features on certain days because work I'm doing keeps me busy and sometimes it taking me too long for me to write reviews or post picture from events. I'll still have those but the features are for those of you who enjoy toys.

Today's feature isn't specified to a certain day since these events happen randomly but I thought I'd share which I like to call a TOY FAIL. It's when when some unscrupulous person buys a toy, switches a part or figure with a junk toy and returns it. Not cool and unfortunate.

In this TOY FAIL someone not only switched the Ultron for a Power Rangers knock-off but they switched the Secret Wars comic for a Marvel Fanfare. Obviously the person who took this back was asleep at the wheel.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Comically bad job! Sadly, Average Joe would have no idea... I can't believe people do this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just terrible what is wrong with people these days.

    ReplyDelete