I remember this! I think the kid that lived next door to me had it while I had the Hulk Van with the viewfinder in the back where you could look in and see a cartoon image of the Hulk!
I had zero initial interest in the *MOTU Origins 200X Cartoon Collection*,
but one or two or three of these tempted me before I ended up putting the
rest...
As everyone should know by now, I collaborate with my close friend and
brother from another mother, Matt Doughty/Onell Design. Which was the case
in the ...
Going to keep this as short as possible and say goodbye to the
"blog-o-sphere" as today is the last time i plan on being here and continue
my move forward ...
I remember this! I think the kid that lived next door to me had it while I had the Hulk Van with the viewfinder in the back where you could look in and see a cartoon image of the Hulk!
ReplyDelete