Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Toy Street haul

Looking through my pictures I noticed I failed to show you my haul from Toy Street.
I didn't get much but it certainly was an eclectic haul.

First we have a mini Evil from the RealxHead Mutant Zone collection. There are 4 figures in the the set but I could only afford one of them. The paint job is supposed to pay homage to the Ninja Turtles. Pretty cool for a vinyl figure with one point of articulation.












Next is Tankopula Minty Fresh edition by Jesse DeStasio. This edition was only available at Toy Street 2011. It's made out of resin but for a Glyos compatible figure it doesn't have the flexibility or pegs of other Glyos figures. Which sucks because the joints have painters tape to hold them in place. Not very professional in my opinion. Other than that I love it with Nibbler body, Cthulhu like tentacles and wrestler legs.









And finally but not least I got this 3 3/4" scale Mega Man. I don't know much about it but a simple eBay search yielded the fact that it was made by Jazwares and Bass was also made. Anyone else know any further details?


















All in all, not a bad haul considering I didn't have alot of money at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment